Sunday, September 07, 2008

See you in September

The welcome back to school has been wonderful. People are full of energy and looking forward to the new school year. The kids are excited about seeing their friends and beginning new friendships. Knitting definitely took a backseat all week, between setting up my classroom, reviewing and revising my plans, helping out our new teachers, and reading 3 boxes of mail, any down time was spent completely still (OK asleep is more like it)






Thought I'd add photos of my current project.
Jezebel in Merino, lace weight by Southwest Trading Co.
The pattern calls for beads but my last project was beaded and I wanted to do a no bead piece for a change of pace.



What do you think of my stitch markers, My jewelry designer daughter taught me how to make them!!!

No comments: