Sunday, April 05, 2009

The spell is broken

The last 48 hours have been a comedy of errors--a dark cloud followed me but now the spell is broken!!! I'm not going to go into all the details but let's just say I have had car problems, lock outs, lost mail, missed appointments, a robbery and an accidental black eye. Mind you that these are all separate incidents--and I'm prefectly safe, healthy and happy.
You know when I was talking about a positive attitude, well this was certainly a test of my ability to maintain that "half full" theory. I'm proud to say "that a good attitude got me through it" . Now you may ask, how do I know the cloud is gone?--I know!!!-the mail was located and the stolen item was replaced (not with the original, but a replacement none the less). My friends tell me with all that bad luck--I should play the lotto!!


The purple shrug, (purple my favorite color, it matches my eye)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the purple!! and the finished shrug, thanks for sharing,Amy