Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Making Time Work

I'm not sure excactly when it happened, but I have lost control of my time.   My life has always been regimented, controlled by bells and schedules, due dates and meetings.  Now I'm totally to my own devices.  I taught time management, created detailed plans, schedules and agendas for large and small groups of people and rarely felt overwhelmed by this.  Now I have "all the time in the world" and it just doesn't seem to be enough.  Is it that after all those years of working and  raising my daughter, that this freedom I have now has spoiled me???  I can knit, travel, sleep late, eat, read and do nothing when I want to and not based on when I have to.    There are so many things I intend to do now and I'm feeling "a lot" overwhelmed----I guess it time to make a daily schedule-but without the bells.

A peek at the beginning of My Pattern "At the Game"- still working out the final draft and will be posting to Ravelry (ElizSCKnits)

I did finish these socks though - great instructions and Chris loves the socks.  He actually asked me to make him another pair. 

No comments: