Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Knit One Knit All

Have you seen this book?  I am in love.. never thought I would want to knit almost every design in one book  but I have changed my mind...Soooo here is the plan   I will knit every design,, except the pullovers. ( At my age and body type ..definitely not my style) but who's to say I could knit them  and give as gifts... hum..
Game Plan:
  • I will have two projects going at one time, at all times
  • I use quality yarn from my stash, before I purchase new yarn
  • Each design will be photographed in progress
  • I will update this blog frequently with the details
Oh but I must finish this project first.  It's on the cover of Spring Summer Vogue  --Caplet--knitting it in Rowan DK Wool and working on the border now....  I'll keep you posted... really I will!!!!


No comments: