Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Finishing Part 2

I know we all have unfinished projects in our stash.  Well this past  year I made the decision to complete all my unfinished projects. In doing so I realized that I have projects that would never be finished I lost interest or really have no need for them anymore. But I did find a project, not one of my own making , yet one that was knit by my daughters great-grandmother. It was a Christmas stocking that was probably created sometime in the 1970s and I had it stored away.   That was perfectly knit Nana was a wonderful crafts person and I remember sitting watching her crochet when I was young girl.   Nana was a beautiful woman, loving and kind.  I really don't know why I never completed this stocking for my daughter.  She is a young woman now and it should've been completed for her when she was a child.  
A lovely stocking.   

No comments: