Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Vogue 2020

Vogue Live is Now "Vogue Knitting's Live Virtual Events" !!!!

Of course there is nothing like spending time with other knitters, enjoying a fashion show and browsing the market and of course, sitting in a classroom with an expert designer, knitter and instructor, but this is the next best thing considering the state of the world right now. A Zoom class, ability to ask questions and learn so much more.    And speaking of the world, in my virtual classes there are students from all over the world.   I even took a sock class in Spanish (more about why later).

I have taken classes in Double Knit with Alasdair Post Quinn (2),  Crochet Top down Design with Stephanie Erin, Math for knitter's with Kate Atherley, attended discussions with Las Tres Amigas and Erika Knight.  I was reintroduced to Knit Companion...an Ipad program that I had and never used and now love.    So much fun and I'm comfy at home.   And best of all the prices are reasonable and there are so many options.   Loving this new mode of learning,  

No comments: