Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of Summer Vacation




The past 8 weeks have been wonderful, visiting my daughter and my best friend (and her family) in California Wine Country, but it's time to travel home and begin the new school year. Looking forward to seeing the kids (my students) and starting classes. I have some great new ideas that I'll implement, new recipes and projects.

Although I have plenty of yarn and great new knitting and crochet projects to begin at home I could not resist picking up more yarn at a garage sale ($1 a skein) Paton Merino and Chunky (new yarn from a store that closed in town) and of course in the name of research (ha -ha) when visiting the lys, it is only polite to purchase something!!!

Just finished this child's sweater. Top down with a great new technique, but more on that later.



No comments: