Monday, December 16, 2013

Time Flies….

Never thought that time would fly by so quickly and that it's been almost a year since my last post…It's not like I haven't been knitting.  Well I did take a brake after that knitting injury.   You know what I mean… when you have that huge project to finish and the stitches are bunched on the needles and your hands are so tight because you are trying to not let the little stitches fall off the needles, even though you switched to circulars (2 sets of 60"'s) and it's too late cause your thumb muscles are frozen…well you get the picture.  I didn't pick up a needle for 4 months.

Even with "the injury", I have had a very productive knitting year and have been frugal also.  Only splurged at Stitches West.   Oh yeah, I did visit ImagKnit in San Francisco, but that was a daughter day and she picked a pattern and yarn, so it doesn't count (right??)
Glad to be back.. I promise I will post the events of the past year and also new stuff for this year.



No comments: