Sunday, September 14, 2008

"If I see anything Knitting I buy it"

My friend "D..........." goes to garage sales and visits craig's list and ebay daily. Can you imagine what her stash looks like!!!! You are going to have to image it because she has forbidden me from taking any photographs. (It's a security issue) All I can tell you is that she stopped counts of needles at 1000 pairs!!!!! Mention a needle and "D..." will have it, and if she doesn't she will find it within 12 hours online or at a garage sale. D..... says ""If I see anything Knitting I buy it". I love "D...." dearly (she taught me how to do continental knitting!!) and she is a great friend, but I'm going to have to find a new territory to garage sale in.......cause she always gets to the Knitting stuff first!!!!!

No comments: